<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Friday, September 28, 2007 @ 12:19 AM

Hello folks(okay i mean hi sister since youre the ONLY one reading it)
anyway yesterday was english paper and i think it was hard..I guess.
Today was chinese.and GOD.IT WAS HARDER i swear.
meanwhile,thanks kaiguan and zhengquang for the dict(i didnt use it..NO TIME @*&#*@#)
the question is so abstract!!!!! okay anyway i didnt finish my BLADDDYYY compo and letter and im feeling really sad over it now! GAHH! Its end of year for god's sake and im doing it worst than midyear.(which most ppl claim its NORMAL)
anyway the phrases i memorised(which sums up to 10) is of no use..the topic..
has nothing to do with what i memorised!! ):

on a brighter note..i'm satisfied with my lit score.. :D
yeah i guess this really brighten me up.Iwas so sad during recess but HAHAHA I LOVE
friends i swear.Playing with em the most ridiculous games really brightens me up..
awww how i love you people :D

anyway i got locked in 4n2 yesterday..and eileen and joan and gang ran off.
I was whining so hard they thought i was crying.ohgosh,and they came to my rescue.
EH NOT REALLY.not rescue,they came to free me (f3)


Oh i almost forgot..some philosophical crap ive gotta say.
erm anyway its regarding today's compre WHICH I THINK IS VERY TOUCHING..
sometimes the person who doesnt appear close to you are actually one who cares for you the most..such as your father..he's like a figure of a TALL MOUNTAIN..no matter how far you are..when you turn around youre still able to see him :) anyway appreciate your darlings while you can and dont take their folly as something bad cause there might be something behind it.Be it a lie or whatsoever..DO NOT DO NOT HATE ONE! cause if you knw his/her intention..youre the one feeling shit.
I guess that's about it..ohohhhhhh howwwww i dearrrrr for a breakkkkkkkk

today's your birthdayyyy
ohhhhh howwww nostalgiccccccccc